• MHS Fantasy Hockey offers Head 2 Head and Rotisserie leagues.
• There are 10 teams in each MHS Hockey leagues.
• All MHS leagues are continuous leagues.
• Each team may have a maximum of 24 players on their roster.
• Players are on one team, not multiple teams.
• At the end of the season each owner will protect any 5 players from their roster.
• A NON REFUNDABLE $25 deposit is required before protecting their 5 players.
• Unlimited FREE trading in each league. Players received in a trade and then traded before the league reviews the trade may result in both trades being cancelled.
• Trades must be advised by both owners and will be reviewed by the commissioner before being processed.
• NO trading of draft picks during the regular season.
• The last day of trading is TBA
FREE AGENT DRAFTS
• Free agent requests are due before 9 AM Eastern time each Friday.
• A maximum of 2 free agents may be drafted each Saturday, with rosters being reduced to 16 players by 9 AM Eastern time on Friday.
• College players may be drafted after the completion of the NBA draft, not during the regular season.
• Players are drafted in the reverse order of the previous weeks standings.
• Free agent requests are entered on the stats site before 9 AM Eastern time on Friday.
• Weekly lineups consist of 12 players of the following:
2 Centers, 2 Right Wingers, 2 Left Wingers, 4 Defensemen, 2 Goalies
• Lineup changes should be made by each owner on their leagues stats web site before 1 PM Eastern time on Monday.
• Owners MUST play players only at the positions listed on Rosters for Members and Rosters for Guests.
• Owners are required to update their lineups if trades were made.
• Intentionally playing injured players may result in being removed from MHS Fantasy Sports.
• Established leagues have 10 teams per league.
NOTE FROM THE COMMISSIONER
• All team fees MUST be paid in FULL before the start of the season.
• If you drop a team there is a $ 25 drop fee and if you won money in the league and drop its $ 50 fee.
• Refer a friend and receive a $25 reduction in fees towards the following season for each person you refer to MHS Fantasy Sports, as long as the person you refer keeps their team.
• If an owner threatens an owner/owners or is disruptive to the league, he or she may be removed from league and not be given a refund of fees paid.
• Once the draft has begun there is no refund on fees paid.
• If a league has more than 4 teams available at the end of the season, it will be the decision of MHS
Fantasy Sports in continuing that league.
• Prizes will be paid within 2 weeks of the conclusion of the MHS basketball season.
• There is a $35 fee if the bank returns a check.